The capacity of the terminal: 1,000,000 tonnes per year
Length of the Dobrika coastline: 240 m
Depth of the coast: 10 m
Size of the vessel: 30 000 T
Discharge capacity: 400 T/h
Type: Siwertell screw-type ship unloader
Length of branch: 24 m,
Vertical height: 17m
• 105,000 tons of separated cargo or 120,000 cargoes of the same type.
• The warehouse has five separate boxes, each with a capacity of 15,000 tons, and one with a capacity of 30,000 tons of cargo.
Rubber conveyors - capacity
• 500 T/h ship line
• 300 T/h warehouse line
• Semi-gantry scraper with a capacity of 300 T/h
Loading station - loading station with 2 tracks and 2 scales
• Capacity of 7000 T/day
• Possibility of simultaneous loading on both tracks of different types of cargo (ship line and warehouse line)
The rail scales are electromechanical.
• Max. capacity 80 T, accuracy 12.5 kg
• Two decks on each scale (ability to measure axle pressure)
• Ability to load all types of railway wagons (top or side loading)
• Wagons are loaded without disassembly with loosened couplings.
• 2 railway tracks, each with a length of 600 meters
• Formation of the marshalling train on the terminal tracks.
• The operation of the Terminal is fully automatic with control of all transport systems for unloading the ship, filling the warehouse hall, and direct or indirect loading of railway wagons.
• Phosphate, KCL, DAP, MAP
• The transfer system is completely closed.
• All transfer points and the area for loading railway wagons are covered by a dust extraction system.