MedCruise is an association of Mediterranean “cruise” ports, founded in Rome 11th June, 1996. MedCruise promotes cruising in the Mediterranean and surrounding seas.
Today, the association has 73 members and it represents 72 ports of the Mediterranean and neighbouring areas, including the Red sea, Black sea and a part of Atlantic Ocean.
Main goals of MadCruise association are:
- Promotion of the Mediterranean as a “cruise” destination
- Improvement of efficiency of its members by sharing the technologies and experiences related to passenger transport, stimulation of tourist development in the area of cruising ports.
- Improvement of efficiency of its members by sharing information on industrial development, statistics, practical experience in development and management of cruising ports.
- Forming of common views, rules and plans related to common interests in the area of cruising.
- Development and strengthening of good relations and cooperation between all cruising ports and cruising industry.
- Creating of the quality service through ports of different sizes, belonging to various regions, places and cultures.
- Creating of marketing, networking and professional development tools and forums for its members.