LAT: 43° 44′ N ; LONG: 15° 53′ E
• When arriving at the port, contact the Port Control Center: CHANNEL 9, MMSI 002383500
• Harbor Master's Office: CHANNEL 10
• Pilots, tugs, mooring - unmooring: CHANNEL 12
• 4 tugs (1.030kW – 3.660 kW) equipped with firefighting equipment.
• Monday - Friday 7 am-3pm, 3pm-11pm
• Overtime after 11 p.m.
Possible types of medical assistance available.
Acceptance is possible
• First waste collection is mandatory
• Further collections upon request
• Accessible from all berths
6 crew lists
5 passenger lists
3 lists of ship's provisions
2 lists of weapons and ammunition
2 lists of narcotics
1 health declaration
2 private manifests of crew/passengers
3 cargo manifests
• It is located 1-2 NM SE of the island of Zlarin and is used in extremely bad weather conditions.
• West of the island of Krapanj, between the island of Drvenik and the Solaris resort on the mainland.
• UTC+2 (Summer time)
• UTC +1 (Winter time)
A strong wind called bura and southern wind called jugo are blowing. The bura is strongest in the northwestern part of the port, and weakest in the area from the cathedral to Gata Krka. The jugo creates high and short waves.
• In the area southwest of the entrance to the Sv. Ante channel, the outgoing current prevails, with speeds ranging from 0.5 knots with weak inflow from the Krka river to 3 knots with strong inflow from the Krka river.
• In the area southwest of the entrance to the Sv. Ante channel, the currents are weak, up to 0.4 knots.
• During stormy southerly winds, the speed of the northwest current along the northeastern coast is 0.5 knots.
• 01.01. New Year
• 06.01. Epiphany
• 20., 21.04. Easter; Easter Monday
• 01.05. Labor Day
• 19.06. Corpus Christi
• 25.06. National Day
• 05.08. Victory and Homeland Thanksgiving Day and the Day of Croatian Defenders
• 15.08. Assumption of Mary
• 08.10. Independence Day
• 01.11. All Saints' Day
• 25. and 26.12. Christmas holidays